I can't get enough of black and gold. So incredibly chic and glamorous, after all, gold is the color of champagne. You can easily revamp anything with these bold colors by using spray paint. I have painted countless frames, lamp shades vases, and furniture. - it's a cheap way to change any look.
I personally like to use a flat black with high gloss gold, but whatever finish you use, it will look fabulous! Don't like spray paint? Well, Martha Stewart has a line of amazing decorative paints with different textures and variations of gold, not to mention many other colors. Thank you Martha!
I couldn't talk about black and gold without noting the queen of this glamorous look - Kelly Wearstler!







Welcome to the blog world. If you start blogging fashion related stuff (and I know you will) you should join the Sacramento Fashion Bloggers group on the facebook.
ReplyDelete