Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving has come and gone and I certainly had a lot to be thankful for this year. We had dinner at our house for the first time and it was wonderful. Luckily the food turned out great and it actually all fit in the oven! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and now..... tis the season! 


Early morning walk before the oven turned on


The sides all fit 


Thanksgiving lunch with grandma and grandpa - on the top of my list to be thankful for.


Dinner is ready! Side note - I picked up this horrible painting from a thrift store for $5 and spray painted the frame gold and rolled over the less then pretty painting with chalkboard paint. Now it can be used for many things (including our wedding).


So thankful for this crazy boy (the cat that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment