This black marble is very mature and rich looking.
A very easy pattern to create - you can buy plain black and plain white floor tile at Home Depot for a great price and create whatever size stripes you want. I highly recommend the dark grout on the white. We used "Delorean Grey" in my kitchen with the white tile and it makes it look more interesting.
Black subway tile - a great alternative to the standard white. Using the white grout (I always like using the opposite grout color) looks gorgeous.
Have fun with patterns for a more modern feel.
You can never go wrong with this classic. You will find it in many homes built in the late 1800's to early 1900's.
There are so many showrooms and tile stores you can go to to find these tiles but I really suggest shopping around. I went to many high end places to find the patterns I liked and then looked online and found them for a fraction of the price!






No comments:
Post a Comment